Wednesday, April 6, 2011

23 Weeks

We didn't have a good day yesterday. Around 8:00 yesterday morning, I was sitting in my classroom and started hurting. The pain stopped for about 20-30 minutes and then it happened again. When the pain came back, I started getting really nervous that something was going on. I told a fellow teacher about it and she told me if it happens again I should call my Dr. Well, the pain did happen again and then again...every 20-30 minutes. I finally called the Dr. and they had me come in at 1:00 yesterday afternoon. Turns out that I am in early labor. Brayden's heart rate was great-149. He is still holding on strong, but its my body that's giving up. I'm very angry about this scenario. This is not what I envisioned for him. The Dr. told us it could be tomorrow, days, or even weeks, but labor has definitely begun. They sent me home with some pain meds for contractions. Needless to say, I am scared to death that I'm not going to get to hold my sweet baby alive. It shouldn't have to be this way. I have prayed and prayed for God not to let this end this way. I don't have much else to say today....just pray. 

5 comments:

  1. Prayers for strength and comfort - physical and emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Praying that labor stops and you are able to carry that sweet boy a little longer. God has a plan and I'm believing that! Keep your eyes on Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deana, I have been reading and following! I am so sorry! I will pray!
    <3
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been praying for you and your sweet Brayden! You have a very strong faith and it shows through your blogging! Keep the faith and know that GOD is holding you up through all of this. Love and more prayers headed your way!

    ReplyDelete